Tuesday, September 6, 2016

| HELLO |



Hello hello hello. So this week I am officially relaunching my blog. I have wanted to do this for a while now, but things have always gotten in the way. So no more excuses! I am passionate about a lot of things and I want this to be a place where I can put down all my thoughts and talk about the things I love. I want this blog to be a place of inspiration and knowledge. I am passionate about living a healthy lifestyle and I am constantly working on self improvement. I I am studying to be a health coach and love learning about nutrition. I am in the process of switching over to more natural cruelty free products in my skincare, makeup, and household items. I truly believe that we as consumers have the choice to make a difference in how the system works. 

"Every time you spend money, you're casting a vote for the kind of world you want"-Anna Lappe. 

I want Wild Rose to be a blog about personal growth and living your dream life. I am on a journey to a healthier more conscious way of living and what better way than to document it beautiful pictures. Ill have a recipe up for you tomorrow and then posts will be published every Tuesday and Thursday. I will also try and be posting everyday on Instagram.  Enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment